About NAD Infusions
NAD (nicotinamide adenosine dinucleotide), the activated form of niacin, is a naturally occurring enzyme throughout our bodies that is critical in energy production and cellular repair. It has been called, “the most powerful anti-oxidant” in the body. Unfortunately, NAD becomes depleted with aging, chronic stress, illness, inflammation, and modern, highly processed diets.
NAD infusions are very well-tolerated with minimal risk and can be given in conjunction with ketamine infusions. We believe that the combination will synergistically decrease depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, apathy, brain fog, chronic pain, chronic inflammation, sleep disorders, and substance dependency. While NAD is commonly given along with ketamine infusions, NAD infusions can be given alone for anti-aging, increasing energy, and enhancing performance.
Biochemical Functions of NAD
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Provides energy to the brain, heart, and all vital organs.
- Stimulates production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline all of which supports better mood, concentration, and memory.
- Stimulates production of nitric oxide which enhances blood flow in our body, especially important as we age.
- Reverses insulin resistance when diet is corrected and reestablishes healthy sugar regulation within our body.
- Shown to improve symptoms of chronic neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Facilitates the protection and repair of DNA.
- After a comprehensive medical evaluation, we’ll jointly determine the best course of action to achieve improved quality of life for you.
- If indicated, we will recommend infusions with ketamine or possibly stand-alone NAD infusions, as well as the duration and frequency of NAD infusions.
- During the infusions, you’ll be in a safe, monitored environment in one of our comfortable, quiet infusion rooms.
- Once the infusion is complete, you’ll be discharged and able to continue with your day.