Get Started With Treatments
Make an appointment for a consultation
- Call (615) 813-5006.
- Fill out the medical history form and bring it to your appointment, or we will send you a link to an on-line Patient Intake Form.
- We will send you specific assessment forms for either depression, chronic pain, or PTSD that you can complete quickly and easily on a smartphone or similar device.
- You do not need to have a referral for your consultation, but it does provide us with more complete information about your health.
- The consultation fee will be applied towards to your first treatment.
Meet with an AMG Ketamine physician
- Allow an hour for your consultation.
- During this time, our physician will answer any questions you have.
- Feel free to bring a family member or friend to accompany you to your consultation, if you wish.
Get a referral from your primary doctor
- Patients should have a physician referral prior to receiving treatment at our center. We prefer to have a referral for your consultation, but it is not mandatory.
- Ask your doctor to fill out the patient referral form. They can submit it through our website or you can bring a printed version to your appointment.
Schedule and receive your first treatment
- If treatment is recommended, you can schedule the first infusion after your consultation or at any time after by calling (615) 813-5006.
- Visit the Treatment Day page for specific instructions to follow for your treatment appointment.
- Payment is required before your treatment begins. Financing is available.